Will I die from hepatitis?

Several people have been so scared about the likelihood of death from hepatitis that they do not undertake the screening test for hepatitis. They play the ostrich that buries itself in the sand, hoping that since it cannot see itself, the predator doesn't see it. In other words, ignorance is bliss. I guess you have been itching to know the answer to above question.

NO And YES, are both correct.

No, if you know about your status early enough for either monitoring or treatment. Not everyone is at risk of being found positive for hepatitis infection. Among the risk factors are the following :

  • Previous history of use of unsterile surgical instrument
  • Having a family member with diagnosis of hepatitis B or C
  • If you have had multiple sexual contacts
  • Being African
  • Intravenous drug use
  • Being born to a mother with hepatitis
etc.


Yes, if you ignore checking up and then presenting with late complications such as cirrhosis and or liver cancer. The chance of developing this complication is low. To find out more about the chance of developing complications, read my previous blog.

Comments

  1. You might be first to leave a comment here. Please let's know your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good day everyone, two months ago  I was diagnosed with (urethral cancer), which had caused me a great deal of pain and pressure on my bladder. My doctor insisted that there was no other choice but to go under the knife. So everyday I was online searching for herbal medication. I never want to undergo any surgery. so. I have so many testimonies on how they were healed by dr. Imoloa herbal medication. without wasting time i contacted him (dr. Imoloa). on how to get the herbal remedies. I received the herbal package in less than a month, and I followed the steps and procedure on how I should be taking it. and one months later I was scheduled for an ultrasound check: it was shocking. The cancer had completely gone, I had consulted my doctor and canceled the surgery and with your dedicated counseling guidance I managed to completely treat the urethral cancer, along with the pain and anxiety that this condition had inflicted on me. a big thanks to God almighty, thank you Dr. Imoloa for the powerful herbal medication you have to cure people. you reach him on Email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com WhatsApp number- +2347081986098.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Kindly leave your thoughts here:

Popular posts from this blog

Best Diet for Hepatitis Patients